Salud mental y abuso de sustancias Servicios ambulatorios para niños y adolescentes
CETPA Children and Adolescent mental health and substance abuse treatment programs aim to provide services for families seeking mental health counseling in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese in order to intervene as early as possible, address symptomology, provide education about mental health and diagnoses, provide resources, and advocate for clients’ best interest in schools, at home and in the community.
What do we offer?
- Individual and family therapy for children and adolescents facing difficulties with various diagnoses.
- Clients complete the clinic’s process for admission to treatment: Behavioral Health Assessment, Nurse Assessment, Psychiatric Assessment, Diagnostic Assessment and create initial and master treatment plans with assigned counselor.
- Clinicians on staff practice a number of different evidence-based treatment modalities: Child-Centered Play Therapy, Filial Therapy, DBT Therapy, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Client-Centered Therapy,
- Groups offered in-clinic include: Parenting Groups, DBT Groups, Trauma Groups
- Clinicians work in collaboration with Community Support Staff in order to bridge the gap and ensure consistency in resources between clinic, schools and the client’s home.
- Clinicians have access to two fully equipped playrooms as well as an expressive arts room to use with clients in order to provide a space where children have the opportunity to express how they see the world through the language in which children and adolescents communicate best: play and art.
- Clients have the opportunity to enroll in the N.E.S.T. mental health clubhouse in addition to individual servies. This is an after school program that focuses on skill-building and provides a place for client’s to participate in group activities.